At Anyblind we are ale to offer a variety of awnings that are the ultimate answer to sun protection, designed to keep the sun off your conservatory glass, thus preventing the build up of heat within the room and also preventing fading to carpets and furniture.
By adding an awning to your garden, you can also create a valuable outdoor area, extending your living space as well as allowing you to spend more time in your garden and creating an al fresco dining area.
All of our awnings are versatile and come in a wide array of decorative colours and designs. No matter what style your home may be, you are certain to find materials which will perfectly match and enhance the beauty of your home.
Awning Blinds (PAL)
It's not just light we control, it's heat and unwanted visitors too. With the VELUX Awning Blind you can control the amount of heat and daylight coming into the room, before it has even touched the glass.
Not only that, but our Insect Screen can prevent the unwelcome presence of insects. Installed internally on the wall, it can be rolled up into its aluminium casing when not in use so you can use your roof window as normal.
Awning Blind product features:
- Installed on the outside of your window.
- Fabric is hardwearing and weather resistant.
- Keeps views free from obstruction.
- Effective heat protection as the rays of the sun are stopped before they reach the glass.
- Easy to install from inside your room.
- Simply add an interior blind if you wish to adjust or soften the light.
- Choose from three colours with three levels of transparency.
Key Features Awning Birmingham
- Our retractable outdoor awnings offer you shade, protection and quality, all at exceptionally affordable prices.
- Choose from an extensive range of models to suit all requirements.
- Comprehensive range of colours and designs.
- We offer a wide range of optional extras including heating and lighting. Please contact one of our team to discuss your requirements.
Choosing The Right Awning
An important factor when choosing an awning is ensuring you choose the right size and one of our team will be able to advise on the best awning for you. We have compiled a list of things to consider when looking to purchase an awning as below:
- Material - The most commonly used materials for awnings are outdoor fabric and aluminum. Those made of outdoor fabric come in a variety of colours and shapes, however these require more maintenance than aluminum ones.
- Angle - The angle in which your awning faces will make a difference to the shade that it provides and this will also differ depending upon the sun’s position as it moves during the day. For further information, please contact a member of our team who will be able to advise you of an awning that is best suitable for you.
- Manual option – Manual awnings are operated by using a hand crank that will come with your retractable awning. This crank is a pole that attaches to the left or right side of an awning and is rotated to extend the awning. Manual operation uses a speedy bevel gear with a stopper that prevents the fabric from rolling up in the wrong direction.
- Motorized option - Motorized awnings extend or retract with the touch of a button so that you don't have the hassle of setting up and taking down your awning when weather conditions change. Motorized awnings are the ultimate in convenience, providing classic simplicity and beauty.
- With our stunning collection, you can find the perfect awning to suit you. From sun-and wind sensors, integrated lighting and heating to drop down valances, our wide range of accessories ensures you enjoy your awning whatever time of year.